At a glance
12 Nature's Yoke eggs (well beaten)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dry mustard
3 cups milk
1 1/2 lbs. sausage
6 slices bread (cubed)
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup shredded cheese or cheese sauce for topping
1. Fry sausage and drain.
2. Mix together eggs, salt, pepper, mustard and milk.
3. Stir in meat, bread cubes and shredded cheese.
4. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then cut in squares and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese or cheese sauce over top.
This recipe is good even when reheated.