1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
8 oz. can stewed tomatoes
1 cup frozen corn, (thawed & drained)
3 Nature's Yoke eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
1. Brown ground beef and stir in onion and taco seasoning.
2. Spread meat mix in a greased 10 inch pie plate.
3. Sprinkle corn and tomatoes over meat.
4. Beat eggs, milk, cornmeal and Bisquick baking mix until smooth.
5. Pour over meat and veggies.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes before serving.